Thread: Delete imported dwg's

I could stop if I wanted to

Default Delete imported dwg's

We need a way to simply right click on an imported dwg file in the imported dialogue. Now if you can't remember where you put it (in one of 200 views) you have to check every single one of them and still cannot find it.

Just give me a delete button or manager or something to get rid of these unwanted files.

It also imports itself into the Layer Export manager/Settings and screws that all up also so you get all of your imported dwg's showing up there where they don't belong????

All AUGI, all the time J. Grouchy's Avatar

Default Re: Delete imported dwg's

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jager
    We need a way to simply right click on an imported dwg file in the imported dialogue. Now if you can't remember where you put it (in one of 200 views) you have to check every single one of them and still cannot find it.

Just give me a delete button or manager or something to get rid of these unwanted files.

It also imports itself into the Layer Export manager/Settings and screws that all up also so you get all of your imported dwg's showing up there where they don't belong????
    "Manage Links..." option under the File menu.

I could stop if I wanted to

They aren't linked, just imported. I have gone around to staff and have suggested not using import alone but with link instead at least we can manage them.

All AUGI, all the time J. Grouchy's Avatar

sorry...misunderstood. would be nice if these could either be within the "manage links" menu or in a similar dialog to the "raster images" pop-up, allowing you to delete from a central location. the only problem comes when you explode the imported file...then you have all the pieces that are separate elements and it makes doing this more difficult.