Thread: Edit all text sequentially

Login to Give a bone

OK, now on the same subject here, is there a tool that will edit text, mtext, and attributed blocks sequentially? I have a lisp called TE for that I can select text in a certain order and after I hit enter, I can edit that text in the order picked one right after another. It works for text and mtext, but not blocks. Where is works well is when you are editing a table, numbering notes, but could work well for editing callout bubbles etc. Thanks!

J.D.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Edit all text sequentially

Quote Originally Posted by jmyers.67919
    OK, now on the same subject here, is there a tool that will edit text, mtext, and attributed blocks sequentially? I have a lisp called TE for that I can select text in a certain order and after I hit enter, I can edit that text in the order picked one right after another. It works for text and mtext, but not blocks. Where is works well is when you are editing a table, numbering notes, but could work well for editing callout bubbles etc. Thanks!

J.D.
    i have the same one, tho i think the full name is TEXTEDIT.lsp, and it works fine on blocks for me.

does it not work for you when you try to mix up the entity types, or not at all for the blocks. another Q is, is the block editable when selected with other methods?
    Sometimes, i get lost in my own thoughts and need to ask directions to find my way back.
    S&D DB Sharing Forum