I'm working on an assignment for class in which I need to interview people that use AutoCAD in the field. I would be extremely thankful to anyone who could answer any or all of the following questions.
1. Your name, location, profession?
2. What type(s) of service do you provide using AutoCAD?
3. Do you use AutoCAD for all phases of the design process, if not, what phases do you utilize it for?
4. Do you use any form of standardization? If so do you use a specific system? (ie: National CAD Standard)
5. What advantages or disadvantages do you feel AutoCAD brings to your design process?