Thread: acmap command MapPlot does not close when used in a macro from a toolbar button

Login to Give a bone

Default acmap command MapPlot does not close when used in a macro from a toolbar button

Actually this isn't really a lisp question but lisp is part of it so here's posting.
    I've got a mickey mouse batch plotting routine for dwf files and want to put the command on a button macro. Before I load and run the lisp part of the macro, I want to run an acmap command that loads various variables into memory for my batch plotting. This is what I've got in the button.

^C^C_MAPPLOT^C(if(null c:Norm_DWFPlot250)(LOAD(FINDFILE "NORM_DWFPLOT250.LSP")));Norm_DWFPLOT250

all on the same line of course.
    First time through, this is the command line output:.
    Command: _MAPPLOT
    Command: (if(null c:Norm_DWFPlot250)(LOAD(FINDFILE "NORM_DWFPLOT250.LSP")))
    BROWSEFORFOLDER
    Command: Norm_DWFPLOT250

Second time through:
    Command:
    nil

So everything appears to be working. But it's not. MAPPLOT doesn't run. I can't find a way to close MAPPLOT through the macro. From the command line, you can close it with escape, or c but I can't figure how to do it in the macro.
    Any ideas or threads to point to? I can't find a solution.

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: acmap command MapPlot does not close when used in a macro from a toolbar button

Hi mohobrien,
    I'm not sure my answerd would help you,but for the best solution try this code
    Code:
    [MAPPLOT]^C^C (if(not c:Norm_DWFPlot250)(load "D:/bla/bla/NORM_DWFPLOT250.LSP")));Norm_DWFPlot250;
    Quote Originally Posted by mohobrien
    Actually this isn't really a lisp question but lisp is part of it so here's posting.
    I've got a mickey mouse batch plotting routine for dwf files and want to put the command on a button macro. Before I load and run the lisp part of the macro, I want to run an acmap command that loads various variables into memory for my batch plotting. This is what I've got in the button.

^C^C_MAPPLOT^C(if(null c:Norm_DWFPlot250)(LOAD(FINDFILE "NORM_DWFPLOT250.LSP")));Norm_DWFPLOT250

all on the same line of course.
    First time through, this is the command line output:.
    BROWSEFORFOLDER

Second time through:
    Command:
    nil

So everything appears to be working. But it's not. MAPPLOT doesn't run. I can't find a way to close MAPPLOT through the macro. From the command line, you can close it with escape, or c but I can't figure how to do it in the macro.
    Any ideas or threads to point to? I can't find a solution.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: acmap command MapPlot does not close when used in a macro from a toolbar button

Thanks Adesu but the same problem. If I open mapplot with another button or from the command line and then hit ESC the variables are loaded. From a button however, ^C does not have the same effect. It's easy to live with but it would have been nice to be all in one click.