Thread: PLOT IN BLACK AND WHITE!

Login to Give a bone

Default PLOT IN BLACK AND WHITE!

I used to be able to plot and have all the lines be black. Now they are all color! I've tried selecting all the four different possibilities in the dialog box including "monochrome" which I thought was going to be a winner but everytime it plots in color! What am I doing wrong? I am just trying test prints to a little hp copier which used to print my drawings in black and white. There is still a screening problem as well.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: PLOT IN BLACK AND WHITE!

What version of ADT are you using? Which type of plot styles are you using - color dependent [CTB] or named [STB]?

In ADT 2004, the monochrome.stb plot style has all of two plot styles - Normal [a default present in all STB files, which you can not edit] and Style1. Normal will plot with the object color; Style1 will plot Black. If you are using this plot style file, you have a 50% chance of getting black lines. What plot style did you assign to your objects/layers? I made a quick scan of the monochrome.ctb file in ADT 2004 and it appears that all of the plot styles there are mapped to plot Black. No danger of a color plot there, so it sounds like you are using the STB file but have not assigned the Style1 plot style to your objects [or, for ByLayer objects, to your layers].