Thread: Annotation - Dynamic Drawing Title

In the hospital cuz of my fever for more cowbell
    Login to Give a bone

Arrow Annotation - Dynamic Drawing Title

Quote Originally Posted by CNIBBE
    Hey all,
    Is this an OK spot to share what has been done with DB's in everyone's workplace? (in lieu of posting problems and possibly show off, too?) Well then, can I start?

I have created a callout block that's a do-all for our office since upgrading to sheet sets. Included in my callout-ss.dwg is interior elevations that has a ferris wheel effect (4 int elev). So far, I haven't found anything buggy with it... ~crossed fingers~

I also have a p-lam vanity block that's another do-all that seems to be a small hit with the other drafters. It will go from plan to elevation to section.... it includes self-centering sink and auto-spacing mirror "hatch".
    Wow. Kudos on the Vanity. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw that one. I can see many uses for it.

Interestingly, I have also been working on a "one-stop" call-out symbol as well. It's not as in-depth as yours, but I'm proud of it none the less. I'll post it to show you what I have done. I will also post a DB that has all the symbols you could possibly need. Demo Tags, Construction Tags, Room #'s, Wall Types, Ceiling Heights & Window Type Symbols all in one shop. I kinda like it, though I'm sure there's a better way to do it.

I'll also post my dynamic Drawing Title Block and my Dynamic Insulation block - it's for a 4" or 6" wall cavity (Set through the Properties Window - still working on it). I like this one and see many uses for it.

Let me know if y'all like it because I'm kinda new at this and am eager for some (gentle) feedback.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Rico; 2007-01-10 at 01:48 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Return of the Cowbell