We have a brand new Toshiba Tablet PC. It is used exclusively with the display rotated 90 degrees so that the long side is vertical. The max resolution is 1024 x 768 but it is listed as 768 x 1024 because of the rotation.

I have installed TrueView 2008, but when I start the program by itself, I get an error message saying that a "resolution of 1024 x 768 is required to run TrueView."
Then, miraculously enough, it proceeds to run after I hit "ok."

That's not the real problem, though.

I try to use Design Review 2008 on his computer. I open the program: no problem. I try to import a DWG file: problem. I select a DWG file to import and the next thing I know it I see a "DWG True View Error Report" that's ready to send to Autodesk. As soon as I send it, an error message comes up that says "Problems encountered during DWF import."

I think there should be some kind of a fix for the "resolution" error message - a registry tweak maybe? I can't be the first person to want to use some of these nifty tools on a tablet PC, and I know I won't be the last.

Am I way off base to think that if I eliminate the error from TrueView startup, then Design Review works as it should?

Thanks in advance for any help.