Regarding course creation, I am not sure what you are looking for. If my answer is going the wrong direction, please let me know.

My Revit class (actually called Architectural Design) is the 4th in a sequence of classes designed to prepare students for university architecture programs, community college programs or just straight to work.

The class focuses on residential design. Students are given a carefully thought out program to follow...they do not just draw what they want. They use Revit to mass, create CD's, and presentation drawings.

Learning Revit has been a bit of a challenge since few know the program and even fewer can teach it properly. I have had a lot of help from Jay Holland, Scott Davis, and Jim Balding to name a few.....showing me and my students their tips and tricks as well as connecting me with other Revit users.

The CD set the students produce will include: Floor Plans, Exterior Elevations, Building Sections, Wall Sections, Detail Sections, Schedules, Electrical Plans, Roof Plan, Slab Foundation Plan, Interior Elevations, Site plan with Topo, Color Fill/Presentation Plans, Exterior 3D model w/ materials applied....all annotated.

They are pretty good with controlling the display properties in Revit. We cover view properties, crop regions, view visibility, freezing strategies, scope boxes, vew range, etc. We do basic family creation and students are well aware of their resources online.

Hope I have answered your question....but if not, again, please let me know.