Ok, it has been a while since I have used VIZ. I am using ADT 2006 with VIZ 2006. I have a model of a building linked from ADT to VIZ. I have some photograpghs that I am using as materials for some of the building faces. Problem is, I apply the materal to one face, UVW map it, and get it all set. Then I go to the next face of the building and do the same thing....but the first UVW map is now all messed up. Seems like I can only map one face correctly. I used to do this all the time, but have forgotten something. Here is what I'm doing:
1. Convert model to editable mesh
2. Select face of building, apply image, UVW map, scale to correct size.
3. Select next face of building.
4. Select editable mesh, pick face of building
5. Apply image, UVW map, scale, align.
Now the first face I did is not aligned correctly any more. Any tips here? I am doing something wrong.