Performed the following steps:
1. Published a 2D DWF from Revit 08
2. Opened the DWF in Design Review
3. Created a test markup
5. Back in Revit, Linked the DWF markup set into the revit file.
6. Markups overlay the sheet perfectly.. So far so good.
7. Completed the markup in Revit and changed the status of the markup object from NONE to DONE....
OK, now I can't seem to figure out what to do next (if anything). If I save the overall revit file, the markup status is back to NONE next time I open the revit file. I go to manage links and choose save DWF markups, but nothing seems to happen. Is there any way to push the fact that I changed the markup status to DONE back to the original DWF file?
Or even keep the status if I close Revit and reopen it? Am I doing something wrong?