Thread: FMD 7.1 output quality [FMDesktop]

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default FMD 7.1 output quality [FMDesktop]

Since "upgrading", I am reluctantly putting up with a much much slower FMD. However, the print quality is terrible in FMD 7.1 and I'm hoping it is something I'm doing wrong. If this is the best FMD can do, I need to find a better product or downgrade to FMD 6.5 (and lose a bunch of revisions).

The jpg attached shows the same office derived from the Space Assignment by Cost Center Report printed to PDF. The beauty of this report was that I could send the whole report to someone and they could zoom in and view the area they need.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Login to Give a bone

Thumbs up Re: FMD 7.1 output quality [FMDesktop]

I was hoping you'd see a solution to this. I am new to FMD 7.1, and was hoping there was a way to bump up the quality to allow for better quality when zooming in closer.

I see the solution that worked for you, posted in the FMDUGI forum, and I'd like to repost it here, so that anyone else can benefit from what you've found.

Thank you!

From the backend DB (hit F11 or open Facility Manager 7.1.mdb) open the tbl_SystemSettings table and you will see a field PrintQuality in the fld_StringValue column, change this value to 2.5 from the default of 1.5.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost