Thread: Pull down Menus

Login to Give a bone

Default Pull down Menus

Happy New Year to everyone.

Per usual, I really don't know if this is the correct forum for my question. First let me say thank you to anyone who has posted a response to any of my questions. Second let me thank those of you who have read these questions and decided not to call me names for not knowing some of the basic things that I should!

This goes back to an earlier post of mine about having field data that is filled in on different parts of a drawing (working just like I need it to, by the way).
    What I would like to do is create a pull down menu on the drawing so that I can have multiple options and I just have to click, select and go. This is just to fill in a place on a form that I'm creating. I don't know if it's even possible.
    While I'm asking about fun things to add, is there a way to put a radio button on a drawing?
    By the way, I'm using just regular old Autocad 2005.

As always, thanks in advance to everyone.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Pull down Menus

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Pull down Menus

Quote Originally Posted by cbernier01 View Post
    Happy New Year to everyone.

Per usual, I really don't know if this is the correct forum for my question. First let me say thank you to anyone who has posted a response to any of my questions. Second let me thank those of you who have read these questions and decided not to call me names for not knowing some of the basic things that I should!

This goes back to an earlier post of mine about having field data that is filled in on different parts of a drawing (working just like I need it to, by the way).
    What I would like to do is create a pull down menu on the drawing so that I can have multiple options and I just have to click, select and go. This is just to fill in a place on a form that I'm creating. I don't know if it's even possible.
    While I'm asking about fun things to add, is there a way to put a radio button on a drawing?
    By the way, I'm using just regular old Autocad 2005.

As always, thanks in advance to everyone.
    (i think) at the very least you're going to need 2006 for the Dynamic Blocks, as i've used the "lookup" feature to automatically 'fill in' attributes.
    Sometimes, i get lost in my own thoughts and need to ask directions to find my way back.
    S&D DB Sharing Forum