Hey guys & gals - looking for some help with a VB.NET application Im working on.

Now first off - i want to say that I have been to school for programming, but my only programming experience, has been on my own, having to hack through to get stuff to run. In spite of my lack of mentoring, I think I have an okay feel for OOP and understand the overall scope.

However, I'm missing big chunks of info that I was neer exposed to in school - and I cant seem to find specific answers online - specifically using other applications API's with VB.net.

SO - here's my problem: I'm writing a batch scripting utility for our cad leaders in my company. one of the options I want to include (via a combo box) is the ability to save the files being batched, down to an earlier version of autocad.

So - what I want to do, is take the info located here:

Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop.Common.AcSaveAsType

and put those into the combo box, one by one. I just cant grab hold of the data.

I tried using the Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop.Common.GetValues() function - and it says I need to pass a value of type "System.Type"....

HUH?

I know that this is one of those things that has a simple answer - but its only simple to those that already know! For me - I'm pulling my hair out, trying to grab this info, and present it to my end users.