I have exhausted my knowledge on this one and need your help. I have several drawings that are huge in file size. I have done everything to clean them up. So I started wblocking out the blocks that were in the drawing to take a look at each individual block to see if one of them was the problem. that is when I noticed something strange.
Every block I wblocked out of this drawing are about 7 meg even if it's just a line. I can copy and past to a new drawing and it will be OK. But that only works with the blocks that I wblocked out of the main. Doing the copy & paste does not affect the main drawing file size.
Attached is one of the blocks I wblocked out. If you copy and past it to a new drawing it is fine. But if you draw a line and wblock it out it will be around 7 meg. I need to find out what the overhead of this file is so I can remove it from the main file.
I have purged, Audit, Wblocked, Purged Unregistered Apps, Deleted all Layer States.
you name it I have tried but I know I'm missing something.
Thank you so much for your time.