Thread: Autodesk Suit Uninstall Utility.

Wish List Administration

Default Autodesk Suit Uninstall Utility.

Summary: Wouldn't it be nice to un-install a suit by a clicking of one button?

Description: Autodesk has confronted the Autodesk Product Suit loads to systems by the deploy method which I think is fantastic. Now let's think about addressing the Un-install that takes a manager for ever to clean each machine for Version upgrades. So I wish for an uninstall Utility that reverses the deploy method created weather it be a stand alone or network version. This would save a lot of man hours and maintenance.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Install

Submitted By: Allen Closson on 08/08/2014

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Autodesk Suit Uninstall Utility.

Autodesk Suit Uninstall Utility.

Summary: Wouldn't it be nice to un-install a suit by a clicking of one button?

Description: Autodesk has confronted the Autodesk Product Suit loads to systems by the deploy method which I think is fantastic. Now let's think about addressing the Un-install that takes a manager for ever to clean each machine for Version upgrades. So I wish for an uninstall Utility that reverses the deploy method created, weather it be a stand alone or network version. This would save a lot of man hours for maintenance upgrades.

Default Re: Autodesk Suit Uninstall Utility.

Infrastructure Design Suite does have an uninstall tool, I can't speak for the other suites.
    Unfortunately, it does not uninstall everything that the suite installs, but it's a start.

uninstall-tool1.png
    R.K. McSwain | CAD Panacea |

It's also available in Product Design Suite.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wish List Administration

Summary: Wouldn't it be nice to un-install a suit by a clicking of one button without having to do any cleaning afterwards?

Description: Autodesk has confronted the Autodesk Product Suit loads to systems by the deploy method which I think is fantastic. Now let's think about addressing the Un-install that takes a manager for ever to clean each machine for Version upgrades. So I wish for an uninstall Utility that reverses the deploy method created, weather it be a stand alone or network version. This should remove all previous release remnants once activated. This would save a lot of man hours for maintenance upgrades.

Hey guys the key word's are all remnants.

If you read very carefully the key words here are all remnants.

Wish List Administration

Summary: Wouldn't it be nice to un-install a suit by a clicking of one button without having to do any cleaning afterwards?

Description: Autodesk has confronted the Autodesk Product Suit loads to systems by the deploy method which I think is fantastic. Now let's think about addressing the Un-install that takes a manager for ever to clean each machine for Version upgrades. So I wish for an uninstall Utility that reverses the deploy method created, weather it be a stand alone or network version. This should remove all previous release remnants once activated. This would save a lot of man hours for maintenance upgrades.

Wish List Administration

Wish List Administration