Thread: I wish Revit would not implement changes to the model until I click OK

Wish List Administration

Default I wish Revit would not implement changes to the model until I click OK

Summary: I wish Revit would not implement changes to the model until I click OK

Description: I wish Revit would not implement changes to the model until I click OK

How Used: Currently if I am modifying multiple item parameters, lets say door and frame materials, each time I make the change to one parameter I have to wait for Revit to change it in the model.
    I'd like Revit to hold off on making those changes so that the parameters would not change until I press okay.

Feature Affinity: Other

Submitted By: Michael Patrick on January 23, 2008

Default Re: I wish Revit would not implement changes to the model until I click OK

I have a similar problem to yours. When i cam connecting a wall to another wall that is part of a group, and that group is repeated a number of times, it changes the wall join and i get an error that the two walls cannot connect, so it requests to unjoin walls, and i have to wait for the unjoin to be done in 37 groups! takes not less than 5 minutes, and i get duplicate groups with members excluded. Hope they change that in the next version.