I know this has been discussed over and over again. But I need some clarifications
The procedure I follow is:
- duplicate my view and change the view range to cut through say 300 below the slab.
- turn everything off in my load bearing view to only show walls, columns etc.
- change the pattern to suit and tick the Transparent box.
After I have set this up I first place the "Level Layout Plan" on my sheet and then add the Load bearing Layout on top.
My questions are:
- When I go in to the Visibility settings for the Load bearing view - I have to change the Line and Patterns for my objects under Projection/Surface and not under Cut Style. Why is that? My cut section is set 300 below the slab and is "cutting" through the the columns.
- Is it anyway you can not show the line for an object? In this case for example the I only want to show the Pattern of the columns in my load bearing view as the hidden line is controlled by my Level Layout Plan.
I hope it all makes sense