Thread: ASP.Net Problems

I could stop if I wanted to awarren's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Angry ASP.Net Problems

I do allot of stuff I tell my customers to never do to their computers for testing and training reasons.

I am trying to reinstall Vault and keep getting these dang ASP.Net errors some about the static, some about port 80. But when I do what help suggest to fix them it just gives me another error and when I fix that I get back to the original errors. I completely removed all traces of Vault & Productstream just want to do a local Vault install. I have reloaded IIS, I have made sure I have access to it, I have ran the aspnet_regiis -i, it keeps throughing me in a loop, any ideas out their? It acts like ASP is not install correctly but I have uninstalled and reinstaled .net 2.0...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Manufacturing Moderator jonathan.landeros's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: ASP.Net Problems

Quote Originally Posted by awarren View Post
    I do allot of stuff I tell my customers to never do to their computers for testing and training reasons.

I am trying to reinstall Vault and keep getting these dang ASP.Net errors some about the static, some about port 80. But when I do what help suggest to fix them it just gives me another error and when I fix that I get back to the original errors. I completely removed all traces of Vault & Productstream just want to do a local Vault install. I have reloaded IIS, I have made sure I have access to it, I have ran the aspnet_regiis -i, it keeps throughing me in a loop, any ideas out their? It acts like ASP is not install correctly but I have uninstalled and reinstaled .net 2.0...
    Have you set IIS to use .Net 2.0? I've seen a couple of cases where that's helped fix it.

There's a link on the ADSK website describing the process here. I'd put up some screen shots, but I'm running Vista (I live life on the edge )
    Jonathan Landeros
    KETIV Technologies
    Orange County, California.

I've got a blog: www.inventor-tales.blogspot.com

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction.Next stop, Looneyville.” -Bob the Skull in the Dresden Files

Board of Director
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: ASP.Net Problems

Hi Jonathan,

I'm runnning Windows Vista so I live life on the edge too and I got similar problems.

The Check tells me that while Running ASPX-File http://localhost/TestASP/TestASPNet.aspx a error appears.

I hope the translation is correst, because my system is a german one.

What can I do?

Thnx for help
    Jürgen
    Gruß Jürgen
    Softwareentwicklung .Net / Autodesk Forge Spezialist / Trainer

mailto:Juergen.Becker@CAD-Becker.de
    https://www.cad-becker.de
    CAD-Blog: http://www.CAD-Becker.de/Blog