Thread: Maintenance Update

Login to Give a bone

Default Maintenance Update

I had a fatal error and reported it to AutoDesk. I was immediately emailed back that they didn't have a fix but that I needed to download a "maintenance update". I downloaded it and it has caused problems with my Project Browser.

I went back to working in project browser on a new project I had recently started. I noticed that when creating a new construct, the model created was the default rather than the template I created and put in Model Template when filling out the project info. I went back to edit project properties and changed the model to mine. I also changed the sheet template to mine as it had also changed. When I clicked OK, it said it could not find the sheet. I changed to the one in autocad one and clicked OK. Again, it said it could not find the sheet. I kept trying and finally had to cancel to get out of the edit properties.

I tried Autodesk Subscription support but can't get a product to enter in the Create Support Request.

Anyone have a fix?

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Maintenance Update

I have noticed that after installing service packs (ACA'08 and ACA'09) that some of the options paths that were assigned to network locations were defaulted to the 'C' drive. Repathing after the service pack solved the issue, on my end at least.