A couple of questions.
After years of manual drawing setup, the architects office where I work has decided to use the tools we have to hand, and implement Project Navigator for our ACA2008 (SP1) projects.
For months, everything has functioned well, if not entirely perfectly, but recently sheets have started to drop xrefs, before finally refusing to load them altogether. Paths are still in order - the Xref manager justs reports that they are not found (though they exactly where they should be).
This has happened from one day to the next.

As the project has progressed, it has, naturally, accumulated drawings - and so to my question - is there an upper limit to the number of sheets a Sheet Set can handle, and if so, can it be adjusted?

And to another, possibly related, issue. As is standard practice here (in Denmark) details and suchlike are collected in catalogues. Traditionally this would be a single .dwg with multiple layouts. In order to smooth transition to PN we maintain this setup, with each layout registered as a sheet, and collected in a subset in the Sheet Set manager. Some of these contain up to 30 sheets.
Have I done bad, master? Could this be contributing to the problems we've been having?
Tips?
All thoughts on the matter are welcome - because I've run out of ideas....

Cheers

Rod Geddes