Is there a way to change a Project Parameter to a Shared Parameter? I have created a bunch of new parameters in our template, but would like for them to be in our Shared Parameter file so that we can have a record of what we've created and what is in our template. Unfortunately I created them as Project Parameters, not Shared...

If there is not a way to change these parameters to be Shared, is there another way to have a record of some kind of what parameters are in the project, short of just "knowing" you have a list of custom parameters in the template and looking them up? Obviously I could also create an external list, but I would like to avoid that if I can get them to be Shared Parameters.

I am worried that some how down the line we could lose parameters in our template and not realize it and have to go back and recreate them. (Is it even possible we could lose parameters some how...?)

Maybe I am being too paranoid, but any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks.

One other thing I thought of: is there anyway to change a parameter from an instance parameter to a type parameter?