2008 Civil 3D on a Sewer Project

On the last steps of creating first project in Civil 3D environment, I have come to a problem with the “Plan Production Tools”—I have the plan layout done, the profile made (looks great in the base file(module space)), I’ve set my template for the sheets, created the view frames, but when I create the sheets, the profile isn’t displaying completely (structures & pipes) within the viewport. All I can see is some of the top of them with the grade along the alignment. I picked to show the pipe network, all alignments, all profiles, and the surface for the plan & profile (reference material), but it’s not giving me a good profile in the sheet profile viewport. Does anyone have some suggestions on settings or anything else that may help?

Also, why does it ask you for a profile orientation (orgin) before it saves the file and creates the sheets in sheet-set? The profile already is drawn dynamic to the alignment in the file! I'm not getting this functionality. The problem that I’m having, along with this statement of the orientation (orgin), kind of makes me think that it’s not displaying the profile that is already drawn in the base file; also I’m getting duplicate labels for the structures in the plan & profiles sheets. Is this a correct theory and if yes, why did I waste the time to make a profile when the software doesn’t put that profile into the viewport that has already been created from the alignment?

I’ve down this many times and can’t get it to work correctly, I’m sure it may be something simple that I’m overlooking, but with no experience with C3D, I’m at a loss. Some of the settings change within the display when I tried new ones, but I always have data missing from the profile, duplicate anno, or both. Please help as soon as possible for a preliminary meeting on the project this week. Thank you for the assistance with this matter.