Summary: The reference other view Callout is nice (however subjected to human input error, which i despise) but being able to put it in a string of text would go VERY FAR to appeasing Project Managers who are currently reluctant to implement Revit.

Description: "REFERENCE OTHER VIEW" NOTE/TAG.

The reference other view Callout is nice (however subjected to human input error, which i despise) but being able to put it in a string of text would go VERY FAR to appeasing Project Managers who are currently reluctant to implement Revit.

How Used: On many architectural notes and legends, i will have comments like "FACE OF ENTIRE WALL TO RECEIVE FINISH MESH AND COATING. SEE DETAIL 54/A8.1". I currently fight with managers to NOT type this note, because it kills the fact that Revit keeps track of drawing numbers and references for us. Now i have to manually chase the text notes when we reorder or move sheets. Being able to have this as a ROV tag, would ease EVERYONES minds and make revit much more PM friendly. They HATE the only solution of "put a callout around the entire wall..."

Feature Affinity: Annotation tools

Submitted By: Aaron Maller on September 5, 2008