Thread: Timeliner Animation AVI

Login to Give a bone

Question Timeliner Animation AVI

I have created a timeline schedule with a linked MS Project Shedule. I play the simulation and it works great. I have also exported my timeline simulation to AVI and it plays fine (still working on getting the file size down without srinking the size of the model in media player). I would like to be able to navigate through the model as the timeliner simulates and focus on certain items and record this and export to present to a client. However, I can not get it to work, I've tried to record it with the animation record button, but when I play the animation it only shows my navigation movement without the simulation building up based on my schedule.

My question is how can I record the timeliner simulation and navigate through the model and record this process to export?? Any help is appreciated!

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Timeliner Animation AVI

In TimeLiner, select the settings button under the Simulate tab. In the area marked animation, select saved viewpoints animation from the dropdown list. When you play your TimeLiner sequence, you will also play back the animation through the building you created.

The other option is to use the animator module and create a series of animations. These can be linked into your TimeLiner sequence so specific tasks can trigger the animations.

Cheers