I am looking to take all my txt type catalogs setup as Imperial and convert them to a metric equivalent. My thought on how it would work are as follows:
1) Copy Imperial txt type catalogs into metric folder.
2) Run script pointed it at metric folder.
3) Script renames all txt files to csv files.
4) Prompts user for list on necessary modifications.
5) Opens each csv file and does a find/replace from the list of necessary modification.
6) Closes & saves csv file.
7) Renames csv file back to txt.
If anyone has such a wonderful thing, please let me know.
Thanks in advance,