Thread: Can't view any Sanitaryware

Login to Give a bone

Unhappy Can't view any Sanitaryware

Hi guys,

I am trying to produce a sanitary system but don't appear to be able to see any of the toilets or sinks I place down. The connections are there but not the main body of the equipment. I have tried changing representations from 'Standard' to 'MEP Design' and so forth but nothing seems to show them up, really frustrating as I added sinks and toilets on another drawing with no problems but now they are invisible....just floating connection points ....please help.

Thanks

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Can't view any Sanitaryware

Quote Originally Posted by solarsupplies View Post
    Hi guys,

I am trying to produce a sanitary system but don't appear to be able to see any of the toilets or sinks I place down. The connections are there but not the main body of the equipment. I have tried changing representations from 'Standard' to 'MEP Design' and so forth but nothing seems to show them up, really frustrating as I added sinks and toilets on another drawing with no problems but now they are invisible....just floating connection points ....please help.

Thanks
    I suppose you are looking for Sanitary design. Can check out Alpha Collection various - well-known name in field of bathroom fitting s and accessories