PDA

View Full Version : RAC 2009 Schedules

azmz3
2009-04-27, 03:44 PM
Does anyone know if it possible to add a blank row in a schedule? On our door schedule we have sequential numbering, but not all numbers are used, ex: door # 5CU01B and 5CU03B, in there we would need to show something in between there, and show as Not Used. does anyone know if this is possible, without actually adding the doors?

still.james
2009-04-27, 03:54 PM
hi, i asked something similar quite a while ago.

hope it is of some help.

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=80622

Scott Womack
2009-04-27, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know if it possible to add a blank row in a schedule? On our door schedule we have sequential numbering, but not all numbers are used, ex: door # 5CU01B and 5CU03B, in there we would need to show something in between there, and show as Not Used. does anyone know if this is possible, without actually adding the doors?

No you cannot add any lines to a Revit Schedule that is scheduling actual model items. That type of schedule is listing items placed in a non-legend view/ in the model, therefore you are unable to "add" any lines to it without adding a corresponding object.

azmz3
2009-04-27, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the info, but it doesnt look like there is a way to modify the existing door schedule i already have. I have my schedule set up already, pulling the info from the model that i need, but i just to add blank rows that I can fill in, it doesnt look like there is a way to do it.