PDA

View Full Version : Help with Schedules

kim.74445
2004-10-27, 11:06 PM
I am working on my Room Finish Schedule and I need to make some of the items two lines instead of one but there isn't enough text to run it to another line. How can I make a single line in a schedule 2 lines so that I can add a symbol (paint color tag)?

beegee
2004-10-27, 11:19 PM
When you place the schedule on a sheet, you can edit it on the sheet to make the column width smaller, forcing the text to flow to two or more lines.

Does that help ?

luigi
2005-02-22, 02:30 PM
I am working on my Room Finish Schedule and I need to make some of the items two lines instead of one but there isn't enough text to run it to another line. How can I make a single line in a schedule 2 lines so that I can add a symbol (paint color tag)?
Learn from the best....just joshing....

Kim, all you have to do is type Cltrl-Enter between 2 characters (i.e. the last charachter can be a "." period. This will force enter, but if the last character is a space it won't work, so the period is quite a small nuissance...

By the way Kim, you can do the same with the titles of drawings (but it will only work as a change to a property, not from the screen) This should reduce the amount of annotation components Tiseo has as standard (Long, medium, short, small, big, etc. :wink: )