PDA

View Full Version : RAC 2010- White font not working...

twiceroadsfool
2009-05-04, 04:04 PM
Does anyone else have a Font that is White, that will display/print/plot/PDF/Export correctly?

We have Titleblocks that have black filled Regions for Title Bars, with White fonts on top of them. They were displaying and exporting/plotting correctly in 2009, but upon upgrade they now are showing Black font with a white background.

Since i know some objects get messed up on upgrade, i remade it from a normal Label/Text style, instead of the upgraded one, and it still didnt display or plot correctly.

Anyone else having trouble with this, or could someone give it a try?

The settings that worked correctly in 2009 were the Font color set to White and the background set to Opaque...

sgoodmansen
2009-05-04, 05:09 PM
The settings that worked correctly in 2009 were the Font color set to White and the background set to Opaque...

My titleblocks that look similar translated to 2010 just fine. I set my text to have a transparant background, so perhaps that is the problem.

Steve

twiceroadsfool
2009-05-04, 05:15 PM
Interesting. I set my text to transparent, and the font is black, on the black Filled region... So you can just make out the outline...

EDIT: Tried it with Direct3D on and off, just to verify. Doesnt work either way over here...

david.kingham
2009-05-04, 05:23 PM
Hmm I didn't even know opaque worked previously, my method is to use transparent with a slightly off white color (252 rgb's instead of 255) this will keep it 'white' instead of changing it to black, this works fine in 2010

twiceroadsfool
2009-05-04, 05:33 PM
Hmm I didn't even know opaque worked previously, my method is to use transparent with a slightly off white color (252 rgb's instead of 255) this will keep it 'white' instead of changing it to black, this works fine in 2010

Interesting. That method works for me here, but the previously posted ones dont.

Alright, i guess for now i just have to edit all the labels and all the test in the Titleblocks... I wonder why it used to work and doesnt now though?

sgoodmansen
2009-05-04, 06:32 PM
Oh I forgot, I use RGB 251-251-251 for white text as well. I used these same settings in 2009.