PDA

View Full Version : Monitored Link Moved

davidcobi
2009-05-05, 06:21 PM
When opening a local file I get a warning "Monitored Link Moved." We don't coordinate our model with structural or other models so I'm guessing someone was playing with the copy/monitor function. Can anyone share how to remove this warning? Or is this warning having to do with something else entirely?

Upon selecting the linked model I go to coordination review, but there is nothing listed to review. Thanks.

eric.piotrowicz
2009-05-06, 02:15 PM
If it is an issue with the copy/monitor function you should get a list of what elements have been modified. Are you using the "Coordination Review" tool in the Tools pulldown?

Another possibility that sounds more likely is that you are using Shared Coordinates to located your linked files and one of the models has been moved within its file, lets say from elevation 0'-0" to 100'-0". If thats the case then Revit is noticing that change when it loads the link and it wants direction if it should modify the link in your model.

redwolf
2011-12-14, 10:00 PM
duarte,

were you ever able to resolve this issue?

sbrown
2011-12-15, 01:42 PM
Select the link, then go to the propeties of the link>click edit and you can then change the "shared" to "not shared"