PDA

View Full Version : Create a button that will Hatch and place on a certain Color

BCrouse
2004-10-28, 01:55 PM
I would like to create a button that can hatch and to be a certain color. This is what I have so for. Can someone assist me with this button?

^C^C^Peh;p;cblfld;18;0;s . This button command puts the hatch on on our company layer. But I would like to have this hatch pattern be set to color 8.

Thank you for you help!

arcadia_x27
2004-10-28, 02:14 PM
I dont really know alot about custom commands but if youre using a 2004 or 2005 product could you create a tool on the tool palette that did the same thing and inserted your hatch on the layer you wanted?

Mike.Perry
2004-10-28, 04:45 PM
^C^C^Peh;p;cblfld;18;0;s . This button command puts the hatch on on our company layer. But I would like to have this hatch pattern be set to color 8.
Hi

I take it that you want the Hatch Pattern colour to be forced to colour = 8, not Bylayer.

Not sure what the above macro is actually doing as I don't recognise any commands within, but once you set the Company Layer look at using the _.-Color command to set colour = 8 then apply the Hatch Pattern.

_.-Color;8;

Have a good one, Mike

rplato
2004-10-28, 05:38 PM
CECOLOR sets the current color for new entities, so first put cecolor;8; then after the hatch is created but the color back to cecolor;bylayer;