PDA

View Full Version : Door openings missing

art.theusch
2009-05-14, 08:41 PM
I have generated two models in Revit 2009 where the doors are shown open. When the model was up loaded to Revit 2010, and exported to NavisWorks, the openings at the doors was erased and the wall now runs through were the door opening happens. Any ideas on how to fix this short of deleting all the doors and starting over.

Scott Womack
2009-05-15, 10:57 AM
I have generated two models in Revit 2009 where the doors are shown open. When the model was up loaded to Revit 2010, and exported to NavisWorks, the openings at the doors was erased and the wall now runs through were the door opening happens. Any ideas on how to fix this short of deleting all the doors and starting over.

Was it exported to Navisworks 2010, using the 2010 plugin?

I'm guessing, due to the reasons below, try selecting a single door in the 2010, is it on the right level? Did the views Cut plane chqange in 2010? Try rehosting that door you selected. Does it now cut the wall? This appears to be unique in that no one else has posted anything relating to this type of issue.

You have not provided any information on OOTB doors, custom doors, custom doors made with voids instead of opening, multiple walls "joined together with a door in it, etc.