PDA

View Full Version : Unable to register license

Dean Camlin
2009-05-25, 11:07 PM
I did a search on this topic & wasn't able to find anything similar. I've filed a support request, but thought I would check with the forum gurus too. I was using Revit 2010, previously licensed on my laptop, away from Internet access over the weekend. For some reason, Revit 2010 now was reporting that the license was unavailable, so I had to work in demo mode until I could connect to the Internet. Now that I am connected, when I try to register, the program doesn't respond, but continues in demo mode. Something is probably wrong in my registry, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has any ideas? The laptop is running XP Pro.

bdorsey.189306
2009-05-26, 03:20 PM
This is true for some reason Revit is losing the network license, I have also reported the issue to both Auto Desk and to our local reseller, hopefully they will get to the bottom of this, because it has now happen to multiple computers in our office. The only thing that sometimes fixed the problem was to un-install and re-install revit. Sorry this might not help but just wanted to let you know you are not only