PDA

View Full Version : missing casework

Kenny Gee
2009-05-29, 06:54 AM
Ok I have a LARGE scene with a heap of casework in it. The most recent casework components have been imported directly from Autocad - so they are un editable..... In plan view I can see the items aswell as in a 3d camera view but when I switch to the default 3d view I cant see them.
Any1 experience this????

Kenny Gee
2009-06-02, 11:58 PM
Any1 experience this....ANYONE???

Dimitri Harvalias
2009-06-03, 03:40 AM
Worksets enabled? Placed on a workset that is off.
Any chance the dwg's (imported categories) are not visible in that default 3D view?
Tried deleteing and recreating the default 3D view? (delete from the browser and click the default 3D button)
Nothing else comes to mind at the moment.

Kenny Gee
2009-06-03, 04:38 AM
Worksets enabled? Placed on a workset that is off.
No worksets are not enabled

Any chance the dwg's (imported categories) are not visible in that default 3D view?
Ive set the geometry to be casework. This is set to be visible within default 3d view

Tried deleteing and recreating the default 3D view? (delete from the browser and click the default 3D button)
Tried it previously. Didn't work.
This geometry is only visible in a new perspective camera. Also visible within elevations and sections and highwall plans.....

Thanks Dimitri for responding. I really appreciate it as you've helped me out previously in other situations. Cheers

Steve_Stafford
2009-06-03, 06:49 AM
A default 3D View's viewpoint is usually "up and away" from the building and "outside". It don't wish to offend but are you sure that there aren't walls hiding what you want to see? Are you saying that you created a new camera view but un-checked the Perspective option and then the cabinets don't appear?