PDA

View Full Version : openings

acomilovanovic
2009-06-22, 08:50 AM
when I put reinforcement on a wall with it doesnt see the openings?
how to fix this?

priitl22047477
2009-06-23, 07:12 AM
where you put this reinforcement to wall in Revit or in ASD? In ASD you also need to show the opening when you put rebar to wall.

acomilovanovic
2009-06-23, 10:13 AM
in Revit...is there any way to show that opening in Revit or the only way is to do that in ASD?
and another question, I can generate or sinchonize ASD and REVIT only with ROBOT?

priitl22047477
2009-06-25, 08:10 AM
what type of rebar you are talking about ? area i think
reinforcing tool recognized only one type of opening, done by opening command ( if i remember correctly)
It does not recognize doors and windows.at least previous versions ,
I am not at my computer so i cannot check it at the moment

acomilovanovic
2009-06-27, 10:32 PM
thanks for tha...
I have one more question....ok, I transfer somethink from Revit to Robot and from Robot to ASD, I know to do that and how it is going.But now I dont know how to transfer from ASD to Robot...from robot to Revit I know,coz there is integration tool on revit extension....
and it is revit 2010, robot profesional 2010 and asd 2010.pleace if someone know this to reply me,thanks

priitl22047477
2009-06-29, 05:40 AM
thanks for tha...
I have one more question....ok, I transfer somethink from Revit to Robot and from Robot to ASD, I know to do that and how it is going.But now I dont know how to transfer from ASD to Robot...from robot to Revit I know,coz there is integration tool on revit extension....
and it is revit 2010, robot profesional 2010 and asd 2010.pleace if someone know this to reply me,thanks

If you have installed extensions for revit. There are tools : reinforcement for walls, beams columns and etc. Those model the rebar. Next take the tool reinforcement drawing, this one sends this rebar (done by extensions only) to ASD. This is by one element .

Also you can send from Revit to CBS and from there to ASD formwork and reinforcement.

There are many possibilities. From the first post it was hard to tell what you know and what you do not know and what you are trying to do exactly...

acomilovanovic
2009-06-30, 07:35 AM
I put reinforcement in revit, and I transfer it to Robot and from robot to ASD...there I can modify it..and now there is question how, with wath comand I can transfer it to Robot...I dont know what comand to use for that.
the question is how to generate asd and revit.I can transfer reinforcement from revit to asd but I dont know to reverse it back to revit.I read somewhere that I can do that with robot...
thanx....
and yes I have revit,robot, asd and extension 2010