PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Option Bar expands? Not good.

essochay
2009-06-25, 05:59 PM
In REVIT 2010 if my option bar is docked at the top of the screen anytime I select something or if I initiate a command my option bar expands by 4 or 6 times bumping down into my screen and shifting the drawing down on the page. Has anyone run into this? I have checked my Display alignment and removed then reloaded REVIT no dice. I have a video if the discription dosen't make sense but I don't know how to post video on this thread. Any help with this would be great. Thanks.

jlinger
2009-06-25, 08:26 PM
I had this for a while. If you've moved your Project Browser to another monitor, move it back to the original position. Close Revit. Reopen it and move the Browser back to where you want it. That cleared it up for me. (and yes, it is madly annoying)

essochay
2009-06-26, 02:26 PM
Thanks Joshua

That worked. I never would have thought to try that.

Thanks again.

-Chay Turner

dmoodydesign
2009-06-26, 03:58 PM
Wow, haven't tried this, but what a ridiculous solution. I had this problem and other users are having it. I had it fixed on mine, but didn't realize what did it. It certainly wasn't the driver update, the restart, or the Revit reinstall that fixed it.

I will check this and thanks for finding it. The software support guys were useless in this case.