PDA

View Full Version : Can I hide the topo boundary line?

patricks
2009-06-25, 09:12 PM
I have an existing (demolished) toposurface that does not cover the entire area of my site plan. That's fine for the fact that the new work is just in a small area of the site. However graphics-wise, it doesn't look very good on the plan. I'd love to be able to hide the boundary line around the edge of the surface, but have the contour lines remain visible.

I tried overriding the topography surface projection line category to color white, and then override the contour line subcategories to black. That seemed to work for my new toposurface, but not for the demolished surface with dashed lines.

Any ideas?

Chad Smith
2009-06-26, 12:27 AM
Short answer is no you can't hide the topo boundary line. It is somewhat of a long time standing wish.

Tobie
2009-08-18, 04:56 AM
I usually drag the corners past my boundary and then use crop. Otherwise set the depth clipping just above the edge of your surface, only works if the boundaries are the lowest point.

jmoore.218473
2009-09-29, 05:36 PM
You can hide it, but you need to create a new surface style. In the Borders tab turn everything to False. Bye-bye border :-)

patricks
2009-09-29, 05:50 PM
You can hide it, but you need to create a new surface style. In the Borders tab turn everything to False. Bye-bye border :-)

Surface style? Borders tab? Is that Revit you're talking about?