PDA

View Full Version : Section Head Rotation

sfaust
2004-11-02, 06:07 PM
A friend and I were trying to make a custom section tag and would like the text to rotate to always read with the arrow, is this possible? I can't seem to find a setting for it.

thanks

Scott_Bloss
2004-11-02, 10:02 PM
Steve,

When you open the section marker up go to settings>family category and parameters> check the box for rotate with component. This should do what you are looking for.

sfaust
2004-11-02, 11:15 PM
I already tried that and it doesn't seem to work. Let me know if you get different results though, I may have missed something...

gregcashen
2004-11-03, 01:53 AM
This post (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=1746&p=11145) may help a bit

sfaust
2004-11-03, 02:15 AM
I tried all possible combinations of "keep text readable" and "rotate with component" to no avail. If anyone has had different results let me know...

If this is not possible, I would like to wish that is was...

Scott_Bloss
2004-11-03, 01:12 PM
Steve,

I tried multiple combinations but I cannot seem to make it work either. There appears to be a setting for the horizontal line that separates the top and bottom portions of the section marker thats is greyed out under properties. This toggle forces the line to be horizontal in all cases. I think if we could toggle the setting on and off it would be possible to do what you are trying to achieve.

Scott