PDA

View Full Version : Issue with phase graphic overrides

patricks
2009-07-14, 05:49 PM
Just ran into an issue with my phasing graphic overrides here right as I'm about to print final CD's.

My overrides are set up with existing elements to remain showing with 50% gray projection and cut lines and a solid gray cut fill pattern. It has worked fine with all the existing building elements on this project.

Now I just set up another phase for my alternates, and duplicated a ceiling plan view and changed its phase to Alternate. Everything worked fine (building elements changed to gray) except for some of my structural roof framing elements. I have the same family, multiple times, all created on the same phase. However some of them are displaying gray as they should, but some of them are displaying full black (not correct). What could be causing this?

I can individually override the graphics for these elements to force them to gray, but I don't see why the phase graphic override isn't working for these elements.

aggockel50321
2009-07-15, 01:34 PM
Do you have a design option open in that view. I've gotton some odd shading when printing with a design option open.

If so, try closing the option and making the option visible on the design option tab of the view / visibility dialog.

patricks
2009-07-16, 08:05 PM
nope, none of those. It's rare that we ever use DO's in our office.