PDA

View Full Version : Revit.ini Colors Section

rlosh
2009-08-03, 01:53 PM
Hi all!

I have a user who would like to adjust the color of Sketch Mode linework to something other than hot pink, which is hard for him to see. I don't see a way to adjust this through the regular Options --> Graphics tab way of doing things. I thought it might be an option to change it in the Revit.ini file, but I don't see a way to adjust it. Is this at all possible? I want to make sure I have explored all options before going back to the user. I'm using RAC2010 WU1.

Thanks!

rhys
2009-08-03, 02:10 PM
Hi all!

I have a user who would like to adjust the color of Sketch Mode linework to something other than hot pink, which is hard for him to see. I don't see a way to adjust this through the regular Options --> Graphics tab way of doing things. I thought it might be an option to change it in the Revit.ini file, but I don't see a way to adjust it. Is this at all possible? I want to make sure I have explored all options before going back to the user. I'm using RAC2010 WU1.

Thanks!

Change the color of the Sketch Line in "Settings - Line Styles"

rlosh
2009-08-03, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the help. That makes me feel really stupid - it should've been the first place I looked! Brain fart.