PDA

View Full Version : Revision Delta in Revision Schedule.

doh
2009-08-11, 11:26 PM
Does anybody know how to put delta in the revision schedule?
Is it even possible?

Scott Womack
2009-08-12, 10:10 AM
Does anybody know how to put delta in the revision schedule?
Is it even possible?

I'm not sure what you are asking? Are you trying to get the triangle graphically in the revision Schedule? I assume it is the Revision Schedule on a single sheet?

wmullett
2009-08-12, 12:09 PM
You can't add symbols in schedules. We add a linework triangle symbol in the revision schedule title.

davidcobi
2009-08-12, 07:07 PM
We use the Issued to parameter to place the Revision Number (or a dash for a submittal without a revision) We use the character Map to place a delta in the title of the revision schedule. See Attached.

We don't use Revision Number or Revision Sequence in the Revision Schedule, so you can ignore those two parameters.

greg.mcdowell
2009-08-13, 04:55 PM
It's amazing that we still feel it necessary to pu stuff like this in our documents. I mean if the GC doesn't know what a number inside a triangle is next to that funny looking cloud shaped thing he shouldn't be building. Seriously.

troy.crandell635379
2009-08-13, 06:10 PM
It's amazing that we still feel it necessary to pu stuff like this in our documents. I mean if the GC doesn't know what a number inside a triangle is next to that funny looking cloud shaped thing he shouldn't be building. Seriously.

I'm with you Greg.

doh
2009-08-13, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure what you are asking? Are you trying to get the triangle graphically in the revision Schedule? I assume it is the Revision Schedule on a single sheet?

Yes you are right Scott. In the revision schedule on a sheet, I want to put the same triangled number that we get when we tag the revision cloud .

Well, I know some tricks to do that (i.e. Manually drawing delta or tagging twice and move one of the tags over the schedule), but I don't want to use these tricks.

Greg, I absolutely agree with you. However, the problem is that some STUPID guys with authority want to see that.