PDA

View Full Version : mixing up the schedules?

cadman6735
2009-08-28, 01:58 PM
I want to create a sort of multischedule.

The multischedule does not have all the params that I am looking for. But the params are already in the families by default (so I find it silly to double the params just to create the schedule I want.)

Is there away to combine information from one schedule type with information from another schedule type.

I want to create a schedule that combines parameters from Electrical Circuits catagory and Electrical Equipment catagory.

Is there away to cross catagories to create a hybrid schedule?

Thanks

The mulicatagory schedule does not contain the params I am looking for.

(and what do the little green dot under my name stand for?)

Scott Womack
2009-08-29, 10:37 AM
The multischedule does not have all the params that I am looking for. But the params are already in the families by default (so I find it silly to double the params just to create the schedule I want.)

Is there away to combine information from one schedule type with information from another schedule type. I want to create a schedule that combines parameters from Electrical Circuits catagory and Electrical Equipment catagory. Is there away to cross catagories to create a hybrid schedule?

A multi-catagory schedule is designed to schedule across categories. However, it can only schedule Shared Parameters (and some system parameters) that are common a cross every catagory that you want to include in the schedule.

You need to duplicate the parameters from the Elec. Equipment catagory in the Circuits catagory, and visa-versa. Then they would schedule. The Help file is less than clear about this little tidbit of information.

There is no way to get "dissimilar" parameters from different catagories into one schedule that I am aware of.

(and what do the little green dot under my name stand for?)

The Green squares/dots are your "Reputation points" in the AUGI forum. You get them by someone taking the time to "award" you points for good/helpful answers.:wink: