PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to tack - AU Plea

Steve_Stafford
2003-09-10, 12:15 AM
Okay calling all AU attendees....

Wednesday has no Revit based class @ 4pm. Now consider.....

Let me invite you to Thursday's main event:

David Conant (hometown favorite) versus Melissa Bogusch (not registered on ZDBB unless going by an alias, so we can't root for her, sorry!) (both at 4pm)

This makes no sense! The 4pm class spot on Wed should get a Revit option and not force an arm wrestling match to decide which to go to! There is another double booking as well but I've picked this one to whine about!!

I hereby request that one or the other gets their show on Wednesday @ 4pm!! so I'm really asking that each attendee mention it when they do their course registration and call their Senator/Legislator/bartender and get this unjust situation rectified!

Thank you for you Support!

sorry, this has been another one of "those" posts by Q...but please do
whine to Autodesk University staff any chance you get if you care to!

Vegas has odds at 3:1 in favor of Conant in the third...

Scott D Davis
2003-09-10, 03:22 AM
OR......

Wednesday at 4:00, we all hit the club "Rum Jungle" across the street at Mandalay Bay! :twisted:

Steve_Stafford
2003-09-10, 03:46 AM
Well I don't know about you Scott, but I'm all work at these things!!! (as far as the office knows) :wink: As long as we talk about Revit and stuff I guess it would be okay? :D

jbalding48677
2003-09-10, 04:15 AM
Correction Steve -

David Conant (hometown favorite) versus Melissa Bogusch (not registered on ZDBB unless going by an alias, so we can't root for her, sorry!) (both at 4pm)

I am teaching "What It Really Takes to Transition to Autodesk Revit" not Melissa (she could not make it) and they are both at 1:00. Now don't get me wrong, I would love it if this class were on Wednesday. As it stands, it is right after my 3.5 hour monster "New CAD on the Block" session. With regards to the whining, save your breath everyone, the dates and times are set and are not changing. No whining :wink:

I might suggest that you attend the class that will better suit your needs. David's is specialized and listed as an intermediate level course. While mine is generalized and for all levels. If you think you will gain more from the family creation, by all means, go to that one. (I was signed up for it originally, before I was set to teach the “…Transition…” class). If you need help understanding the transition issues, sign up for that one. Now, for those of you that REALLY have to have both, remember that the course handouts will be available for download 2-4 weeks after AU.

Hope that helps clear things up. See there is no vs. after all, just one big happy "transitioning family". (pun fully intended) :wink: :wink: :wink:

The odds are now OFF the board.

Steve_Stafford
2003-09-10, 04:39 AM
Consider my "mellow" harshed...here I go trying to foment some unrest and anarchy and you cut it off at the pass!! :lol:

Oh...well, I realize the schedule ain't budging, just wish I could sit through them all plus others!

So it's DC vs. JB...could be evenly matched folks? Guess we'll have to see.

jbalding48677
2003-09-10, 03:06 PM
Unlocked...

Thanks Q