PDA

View Full Version : Graphics change when editing toposurface

patricks
2009-09-16, 09:58 PM
I just noticed that some of my graphics settings change, sometimes randomly, when editing toposurfaces. Usually my site plans, at least those with topo displayed, are set to wire frame so that both new and demolished are visible. I noticed yesterday that when editing a surface, the graphics usually change to hidden line while in the topo edit mode. However once this morning, the graphics changed to shaded with edges! Why is this happening? Bug?

*edit* I also noticed that some items overridden to be transparent in a hidden line view will change back to opaque when a sketch mode is activated, so that I have to change to wire frame while in sketch mode. When I finish the sketch, it will revert back to normal (object overridden to be transparent). Pretty annoying.

Gadget Man
2009-09-17, 10:00 AM
I am guessing that you are using RAC 2010...

Similar behaviour in supposedly (according to my ADESK distributor) "fixed" WU1 forced me to abandon RAC 2010 altogether and go back to RAC 2009 until they either:
- do a MAJOR fix of this release or
- release RAC2011 - wichever comes first...

If these problems will not be fixed even in RAC 2011 then it will be the last release in my subscription...