PDA

View Full Version : AU - Stump the Chump - Long Distance Participation (Repost)

jbalding48677
2004-11-12, 02:31 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen -

For those of you not able to attend AU and/or the Revit Mixer you can still participate AND WIN. As you know we are having our own game show called "Stump the Chump" and here is how you can participate. Send me (and only me) your real world Revit question and if I draw it out of a hat and it stumps a chump you win. The qualifying question must be a real world situation for and Architectural office. That's it, email or PM me your question and I promise to keep them all safe until the night of the Mixer.

If your question stumps a chump, I will send you your prize!!!

SORRY FOR THE REPOST, I REALIZED THAT THE OLD TITLE WAS NOT APPROPRIATE...

jbalding48677
2004-11-14, 04:15 PM
OK, I have gotten one question, and it is a good one. There has to be more, come on bring it on!!!

sbrown
2004-11-15, 03:33 AM
Please submit any questions you are having using the software in Real world situations. Don't just think complex geometry, Think door schedule or detail, whatever you have tried and it just doesn't seem possible with Revit. This game is designed as a learning tool as well as a fun thing to do with a bunch of Revit Gurus and Autodesk staff. We will make sure that if you submit a question and it gets a good answer we will post the solution.