PDA

View Full Version : Too busy to figure myself

gwnelson
2009-09-29, 01:54 PM
I'd like to have clothes hangers (in a closet) that would stretch out & add/subtract elements similar to the way that insulation works. Possible?

Also: besides too busy, I could add [lazy] [stupid] as alternate adjectives.

twiceroadsfool
2009-09-29, 01:56 PM
Yup, its possible. Just a regular family with Length constraints. Or a line based family. Ours is nested in to the Closet Rod, so half the rod ends up with lines on it to look like hangers.

gwnelson
2009-09-29, 02:42 PM
DUH! Repeating detail.

twiceroadsfool
2009-09-29, 02:43 PM
Or that. I prefer it to be in the closet rod family so i dont have to draw it in... But either way works. :)

gbrowne
2009-09-30, 12:54 PM
We are detailing coat hangers now?!! What, are you serious?!

gwnelson
2009-09-30, 01:13 PM

Well, it might please you to know that we have several iterations of say, toilet paper holders, showing a full roll, half & then empty (where it resembles the ones at home).

;)

sthedens
2009-09-30, 01:20 PM
Well, it might please you to know that we have several iterations of say, toilet paper holders, showing a full roll, half & then empty (where it resembles the ones at home).

;)

To what end?? Sounds like a colossal waste of time and talent.

gwnelson
2009-09-30, 01:39 PM
To what end?? Sounds like a colossal waste of time and talent.

The little winky-face isn't enough? I have to add a chain to pull? :lol:

twiceroadsfool
2009-09-30, 02:16 PM

Detailing versus symbology for reference is very different. Plus, it also reminds people to make sure they leave enough room off the rear wall of the closet, LOL.

Its not like its costing any effort aside from the three minutes to put in the symbolic family in the closet rod, which is going in there anyway.

Paul Monsef
2009-09-30, 06:01 PM
I prefer to detail the hangers and not the parapet flashing.

William Troeak
2009-09-30, 07:34 PM
Detailing versus symbology for reference is very different. Plus, it also reminds people to make sure they leave enough room off the rear wall of the closet, LOL.

Its not like its costing any effort aside from the three minutes to put in the symbolic family in the closet rod, which is going in there anyway.

Don’t forget my favorite...in a walk in closet enough room to open the door and walk into the closet without having to force your way in.