PDA

View Full Version : New 7.0 3D Grid lines not moving

Andre Baros
2004-11-16, 05:33 PM
Just moved a project from 6.1 to 7.0 (build 20041113_2030)

Grid Lines draw before I upgraded won't stretch vertically, those drawn after work just fine... is there a way to unlock them or something to let me stretch them?

Andre Baros
2004-11-16, 08:36 PM
One more thing... When I cut new sections... none of my old levels show up... how do I get them back???

Thanks in advance.

beegee
2004-11-16, 09:13 PM
THIS THREAD (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=10729&highlight=section)may help.

One more thing... When I cut new sections... none of my old levels show up... how do I get them back???

Thanks in advance.

Andre Baros
2004-11-17, 01:07 AM
Thanks Beegee, my levels were indeed outside of my crop box and I was able to zoom way out and find them... now if only I could stretch those grid lines...

beegee
2004-11-17, 01:24 AM
Grid problems have been mentioned by others ( Mr. Spot ? )

I thought the latest build may have addressed that , but it seems to be the problem of flipping grid heads that was fixed.

have you contacted support about this ?

Mr Spot
2004-11-17, 01:34 AM
I'm still waiting for a response to this from support...

Scott D Davis
2004-11-17, 03:26 AM
Anyone try "Propagate Extents" ? It shows up in the Options Bar when you select a level line.

From help:

Propagating 2D Datum Extents

When you have modified a 2D datum to the desired extent, you may have similar views in which you want it to display the same way. You can use Propagate Extents to accomplish this. With the datum selected, click Propagate Extents on the Options Bar. In the dialog box, select the parallel views in which you want the Datum to look the same and click OK.There is no permanent connection between the look of the datum in multiple views. If you modify the datum again, you have to use Propagate Extents again. Propagate Extents does not affect Model (3D) extents.

Mr Spot
2004-11-17, 03:42 AM
Yeah no luck Scott, for my problem anyway...

Andre Baros
2004-11-17, 02:41 PM
I had to give up waiting for support yesterday... too much else going on away from my desk and I didn't want to miss their call back. I should have time today.