PDA

View Full Version : keynoting legend....

ntnik
2009-10-20, 05:39 PM
i have the hexagon keynote and i have noted a re-roof part of a job....i am working on a school job with , lets say five different areas of work....my plan was to call my re-roof part "A" and have my notes on the legend read "A1"-discription, "A-2"discription, etc. Then in a locker room i was going to have that area labeled "B" Locker Room and that legend read "B1" discription, B2 discription......each of the five areas of work fit on one sheet each so i thought that would be clean......i thought if i put the "B" legend on the sheet with the locker room drawings the legend could pic up the notes on that sheet.

any suggestions? i would like to have seperate keynote legends within one project and not have a "master keynote Legend" but have several small ones

dgreen.49364
2009-10-20, 09:15 PM
You can filter your keynote legends by the designations of "A", "B" and so on, to create different keynote legends, under the filter tab.

ntnik
2009-10-25, 08:43 PM
hadnt even thought about that....in the "edit schedule fields".....then i can copy the one "big ***" schedule and make an "A" copy "B" copy etc.