PDA

View Full Version : modified manage xrefs notification

bbapties
2004-11-17, 01:39 PM
I think the new notification is awesome BUT... I wish the commands on the notification were reversed... I think It should work as follows, If someone edits the xref called "floor1" and it pops up with this notice.. it tells you that that is the one that needs reloading...You should be able to click on "floor1" and it just reload that xref automatically....currently is opens the xref manager. It should be that if you wanna go into xref manager you then right click on the notification and then select xref manager instead of having to right click to reload. because 9-10 times you just want to reload it. Theres once in a while where you want to open the manager. so...

9 times out of 10 right now I have to do two clicks to reload xrefs (and yes sometimes it sucks cause it reloads all xrefs)

where if they where change it to just clicking the name of the xref notification to reload, it would be 1 click 9 out of ten times.

I would not be surprised if some of the arx, vba, and lisp guys could not make the link on the notification do a reload of that specific xref instead of xref manager????? Hint Hint ;)

k- sorry, ill go back to work now....

Mike.Perry
2004-11-17, 04:07 PM
Hi

Gets my vote.

:beer: Mike

jaberwok
2004-11-17, 07:43 PM
.... and mine.