PDA

View Full Version : 2010 SAP w/black screen

DaveP
2009-10-29, 02:53 PM
I started rolling out the SAP update and in general it seems more stable and faster. Especially in the Type Selector.

One guy has been complaining, though. When he places a dimension, he can't see the text until after the Dimension command is complete. As you're placing a Dimension string, normally you can see the value and he can see a shadow of it, but he can't see the whole thing until he has finished locating the string.

The reason this is happening is because he has his background color set to Black instead of White. I know what my solution would be but, I guess, if they're going to have the option of a black background, it should display properly.

Time to file a Support Request.

patricks
2009-10-29, 03:36 PM
eww yuck I can't stand Revit with a black screen! I'm fine with it in AutoCAD when I have it open to reference a DWG file, but IMHO it just doesn't work well in Revit.

Anyway, that is odd that the dimensions do that w/ the background inverted. So it worked fine before the SAP?

DaveP
2009-10-29, 03:57 PM
Yup, worked fine before the update.

And, I agree with you. I take every opportunity to give this guy !@#$ when I work on his screen, but he says the white screen gives him a headache.
We have two people out of about 50 that prefer black.